The printer fuser error is not unknown to us. When a fuser error message appears on your screen, it means that your printer has identified some sort of problem with the fuser unit installed on your printer. It is situated at the back of the printer and helps heat the fuses and transfer toner images on the paper with heat and pressure.
This error has mainly been witnessed on the HP laser printer. Many HP users have reported this error. And, according to Printer Repairs Dubai, the error generally appears as 50.2, 50.7, 50.4 etc. In the next unit, we have discussed some ways to help the users solve the problem.
4 Fixes to Solve Printer Fuser Error
There are specific ways to help you fix the Printer fuser error. The steps are simple and quite easy to follow. The methods are well elaborated so that you don’t face any trouble performing them. They are given below.
Reset the Printer
Printer Repairs Dubai has often seen that the problem has been fixed by resetting the printer. Below are the steps to reset the printer:
- First, turn off your printer and disconnect all the cables connected with the printer.
- Now, give some time, and after that, you need to open the outer lid of the printer.
- Then, you need to remove the fuser from the printer. But, you need to keep in mind that it must be at standard temperature when removing the fuser.
- You need to make sure that there is no paper inside. Make sure you take the paper out of the fuser if you notice one.
- If you notice any jammed ink, clean the fuser assembly. This will make sure that the printer is performing smoothly.
- This will also help to install the fuser back in the printer. To have a stable connection, installation must be in the proper slot.
- After completing the above steps, shut the door and connect all the cables. Finally, turn on the printer and see if it is working or not.
Inspect the Power Source of the Printer
According to Printer Repairs Dubai, it has been seen that the fuser error faced by the users is due to the loose or broken power cord. Thus, making it malfunction for transferring power or signals for proper functioning. Further, all slots are different, and you must use the compatible one for the printer as it will provide quite an amount of power. Ensure that the power source is correct if you see anything wrong and change it immediately.
Restart your Printer
To fix the printer fuser error, you can try to restart your printer. It might be possible that it is showing this error due to excess heat inside the printer. The error will also affect the functioning of the printer. The steps are given below:
- First, you have to turn off your printer and remove all the power cords connected to your printer.
- Now, wait for at least 5 minutes, and then reconnect all the cords. Next, turn on your printer.
- This will help reduce the temperature of the printer. If you see the fuser error message, you can reset the printer, and you will never face the error. You can also go for changing the fuser to avoid other losses.
Plug the Printer directly into a Wall Socket
Often it has been seen that power issues have caused printer fuser error, and to solve the problem, steps are given below:
- First, you need to turn off the printer and press the Power button.
- Now, disconnect all the power cords connected with the printer. If you are using a surge protector, put it directly into the wall socket after unplugging the power cord.
- After that, reconnect the power cord to the printer.
- Then, press the power button to turn on the printer and wait for some time to start.
These are some ways that will help you fix the printer fuser error. If none of the above fixes works, you can buy a new kit. You can also contact professionals to solve the problem.