Epson printers are in demand for efficient, seamless, and bulky printing experiences. Be it your home or office, Epson printers are truly reliable. But, users of Epson printers have complained that they have been facing Epson printer error code 0x69 when they try to print a copy of any document on the printer. The defect might be associated with the system files and this is triggering the issue.
Whatever the reason is, the fact is that your printing has got rejected due to printer issues and you need to fix it. According to Printer Repairs Dubai experts, the issue might arise when the printer can’t find the ‘%PROGFILES64%\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\Epson WF3640’ file path. If you’re stuck in this situation then you can try the hacks to get rid of Epson printer error code 0x69.
How can you Solve the Epson Printer Error Code 0x69?
The missing file can invite the Epson printer error code 0x69. If you’re using a Windows operating system, along with an Epson printer, you might come across this situation. Apart from missing configuration files, access violations, trouble with the Bluetooth connection, and other instances can evoke the problem.
On the other hand, Printer Repairs Dubai professionals have found that hardware issues can make this issue prominent. Jammed printers have often shown the same Epson printer error code 0x69.
Corrupt and improper installation of files can lead to the same consequence. So, there are multiple possible solutions available for you depending upon what causes the Epson printer error 0x69. Let’s check them out.
Give your Printer a Reboot
Temporary glitches can be cured with the help of a quick reboot. If the Epson printer error 0x69 has been derived from the ink system or motor glitches, then a restart can help you out. When you are witnessing the error for the first time, just plug off your printer from the power supply.
Let the printer rest for a while. Make sure that your printer should take a break for a minimum of 10 minutes. After that, you can plug in the power cord and turn on the printer. Check if it has solved the Epson printer error 0x69 code. If not, then you can definitely proceed with the next fixes.
Have a Look at the Printer Cartridge Door
This might sound weird but yes, improperly closed doors of the printer cartridge can result in the Epson printer error 0x69. So, you have to take the necessary steps to ensure that your Epson printer doesn’t show the same warning again.
Here are the detailed guidelines that will help you to fix issues with the printer cartridge door and its placement.
- Shut down the Epson printer if it’s active right now.
- Now, you can detach each cable connecting to your printer. Additionally, remove any kind of USB device that is connected to your printing device. This is to ensure that your computer is no more connected to your printer. The same applies to any smart device that you can pair up with your printer.
- Press and hold down the Power key for a while. This step confirms that your printer is totally out of charge.
- Open up the front cover of your printer. Locate the ink cartridges inside the printer.
- Check if the cartridge is correctly placed. If not, place the cartridge in its home position. Perform the tasks gently when it comes to ink cartridges. A green tab will appear if you have installed the cartridge in its home position.
- After that, you can close the lid of the printer. You are now free to attach all the cables and USBs back to the printer.
- Turn on your Epson printer. In addition to this, you can restart your computer. Finally, you can check if you can connect your printer to your computer.
Update your Printer Driver
Outdated printer drivers can lead to an erroneous condition. And, Epson printer error code 0x69 is not an exception. To get things right, you can try updating the printer driver. Here’s how you can update your printer driver:
- Go to the Search menu at the Taskbar of the connected Windows computer. Type Control Panel and press Enter to reach the Control Panel.
- After that, land on the Hardware and Sound menu. Choose the Device Manager option. There you can see all available hardware along with printer devices.
- Locate the Printer menu and click it. Right-click on the problematic Epson printer that is showing the Epson printer error code 0x69.
- Now, you can choose the Update Driver option from the pop-up menu. Go for the Automatic opinion.
- It will start the automatic process of finding compatible drivers for your printer. If there’s any driver update available for your printer, then it will be downloaded and installed automatically. The installer will take care of the successful installation of the file downloaded.
- In case the installation appears to be corrupt, you have to visit the website of the printer manufacturer.
This method will most likely resolve the Epson printer error code 0x69.
Use Troubleshoot Tool by Microsoft
If you are using a Windows device, along with your Epson printer, luck is on your side. Microsoft offers a pretty handy tool for all printer users out there. When it comes to any printer glitches, you can use the dedicated troubleshooting tool to fix the Epson printer error 0x69.
Open any web browser you find reliable. Search for the tool. Let the download and installation be complete. Then, you can run the tool to detect what’s wrong with your printer. Once the tool can find what’s the problem or what’s the reason behind the Epson error code 0x69, the tool will repair the issue immediately.
Resolve Overall Connection Problems
As per Printer Repairs Dubai professionals, defective connectivity terms can conclude with Epson printer error 0x69. Therefore, you can try working on fixing the connection between your primer and other devices. Check if the connecting cables are creating the issue. On the other hand, it can be a faulty port. Therefore, go through all the possible reasons and try to address them to fix the Epson printer error code 0x69.